Transports for a better life
The first Truck & Bus World Forum will be focusing on Transports for a better life. The multiplication of extremely dense urban sites generates growing environmental constraints, which imposes new ways of mobility of goods and people. The forum will focus on global issues and solutions to the myriad and complex challenges facing the industry now and in the future. It will address subtopics related to urban areas accessibility, integrated and intelligent safety functions, mobility invoice and the challenges of joining business profitability and sustainable Development. The Truck & Bus World Forum will offer a prospective reflection, crossing the challenges of metropolitan policies of displacements with industrial innovations. It will provide international strategic thinking through plenary sessions thanks to the analysis of key international strategic partners and speakers from Europe, America & Asia.
Aimed at worldwide managers & executives with stakes in the challenges of urban mobility, the forum has the ambition to generate a strong networking between participants. It also intends to generate a white book, global reference as the state of the art and prospective for transport solutions issues. At last innovative products will be introduced thanks to show cases.
Who Should Attend
- Worldwide corporate leaders from the Truck & Bus manufacturers, Automotive Tier 1 & 2 suppliers
- Key decision makers involved in the policies of displacement
- Private companies taking care of public transportations
- Experts from international bodies
- Academic researchers in Economy, Technology and Social Sciences
- In short, all professionals part of the Commercial Vehicle & Bus industry
Where: Palais des Congrès de Lyon
Cité Internationale de Lyon