Veneto Nanotech organizes an international business plan competition
Veneto Nanotech, the high-tech cluster on nanotechnologies applied to properties of materials, is organising the first edition of Nanochallenge, the competition designed to give participants an actual opportunity to create a start-up company by:
- Providing seed capital to a promising business idea based on nanotechnology applications
- Giving participants the possibility of presenting a business plan in front of potential investors
- Fostering networking with venture capitalists and angels as well as prominent researchers
Anybody from anywhere who has an innovative and high-growth Nanotechnology business idea can participate and try to win the Grand Prize of about € 300.000.
The Nanochallenge winner team will receive:
- €200.000 investment from Veneto Nanotech
- 1 year free incubator services
- 1 year free access to the Nano Fabrication Facility laboratory
- 1 year free web site & hosting
- 1 year free accomodation for two people
- 1 year in-kind consulting services
(patent, IP policy, fiscal, administrative, etc.)
Entry teams are required to submit an executive summary by June 5th 2005. The final event will be held in Padua, Italy on 12th and 13th November 2005.
For further informations visit the official website: www.nanochallenge.com