32nd International Biennale of Automation, Instrumentation, Microelectronics and Ict for Industry
Torino Wireless will attend BIAS 2006 and will host three District companies within its own expo-area: Pav. 9 – Booth B09.
The company designs and produces peripheral and industrial terminals for data collection, and systems and components for automatic identification with RFID technology in production tracking and logistics applications.
- Xanto Technologies
A start-up company focused on developing and marketing extremely innovative portable USB and wireless based storage devices that allow data exchange without the mediation of a personal computer. Xanto Technologies holds patents in electronics and microelectronics.
Produces electronic devices and instruments as viewers, thermo-regulators, counters and sensors. The company is also able to provide custom products based on customers’ requests.
BIAS 50th birthday next year is a vindication of the standing of the show as Europe’s foremost and as one of the world’s finest, as the 2006 event is the undisputed international gathering to bring together vast branches of industry.
BIAS showcases a sweeping range of converging technologies, inclusive of:
- Factory & Process Automation, integrating IT applications for global management of production process;
- Instruments, comprising latest Test & Measurement products and cutting-edge sensor prospects;
- Industrial Automation, Components, Engineering and Microelectronics
- Production, comprising embedded applications, Systems-on-a-chip and nanotechnology.
Delivering on increasingly integrated and fast-forwarding market expectations, BIAS rolls out the very best in crossborder technology such as:
- Packaged industry Software for engineering design, automated equipment programming and product and process simulations;
- Industrial communication systems, spanning production line-focused products (Fieldbus and Ethernet networks), Internet-based solutions and fast-growing Wireless systems;
- Automated Identification novelties, covering trail-blazing RFID technology products and down to the myriad Smart Card applications.
For further information about BIAS 2006: www.bias.it