The event for ICT applied to sustainable mobility
At Lingotto in Torino – 11th and 12th of April 2007 – this event will explore the future scenarios of sustainable mobility and will make the enterprises operating in this sector meet each other.
An analytic 360° sight on a market in rapid growth, both at European and at Italian level.
The scenario includes systems for:
- traffic management
- public transportation coordination
- people information through wireless communication and satellite navigation
- centralized remote fleet and vehicle management
- management of communication between on-board vehicle and external infrastructure
But also vertical segments of the market, as navigation services, maps and routes creations, emergency management, goods tracking and wireless toll payment.
To enrich the exhibition a brokerage event is scheduled, that will allow the Italian operators to meet organizations dealing innovative products and services over the world.
For further information: Brokerage Event
- public administrations
- infrastructures suppliers
- locistics and fleet management companies
- hauler’s associations
- private subjects