The AIM2 solution was successfully implemented at an AAEON plant
AAEON is one of the leading manufacturers of advanced industrial IT platforms in Taiwan, and has adopted AIM2, the artificial intelligence solution that can authorize or deny workers access to specific areas of the plant, based on the recognition of their face and a visual inspection of their protective clothing.
The recognition cycle takes place in 2 phases:
- Authentication phase, during which it is checked whether the person filmed by the camera has the authorization to access the plant / area
- Authorization phase, during which entry is allowed only after the system has carried out the verification of the required protective clothing
In the case illustrated at AAEON, the entry authorization is linked to the type of clothing worn by the workers, their color and the combination of robe and hat.
The system can detect different situations and authorize, or not, access to the system:
- authenticated person wearing AAEON suit: authorized access
- AAEON authenticated person without suit: access denied
- unauthenticated person with or without AAEON suit: access denied
- authenticated person wearing AAEON suit and hat, where the color of the robe requires the hat: authorized access
- authenticated person wearing AAEON suit, but without hat, where the color of the dress does not require the hat: authorized access
- authenticated person wearing AAEON suit without hat, where the color of the dress would require the hat: access denied
Read more about AIM2 solution